Tuesday, March 24, 2015

12 Weeks / How You've Grown

This little goose is 12 weeks old.
  











I didn't post last week cause our power was out for most of the day, which meant no internet and lots of reading and playtime instead.

In the past 2 weeks my little baby has discovered she can squeal and she likes it. She's drooly as can be and likes eating her hands. We also get the occasional giggle. 

She's also mastered the art of rolling onto her side so I imagine she'll make it all the way over onto her tummy in no time.

Then it's out of the bassinet and likely into the crib since there isn't really room to roll around in there.

I'll miss her sleeping beside me and may find myself camping out on the floor by her crib when the time comes.

She's growing longer and heavier. She's almost out of her 0-3 sleepers and fitting into the 3-6 month clothing.

Though it doesn't seem possible, everyday we love her more.

Kiddo, you are the best thing to happen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment